- LIGHT: light and practical bandsaw machines. The diversification of the cutting dimensions according to the material makes the bandsaws versatile, reliable, easy to use and maintenance.
- – 90° ‘FIX’: twin-column automatic bandsaw machines, bow up/down movement on linear ball bearing guides and cutting progress with hydraulic control.
- – 60° dx ‘RIGHT’: automatic tilting bandsaw machines with cutting progress with hydraulic control.
- – 60° dx/sx ‘XFORMANCE’ tilting: automatic left/right tilting bandsaw machines with cutting progress with hydraulic control.
- – 60° dx/sx ‘XFORMANCE’ twin column: Twin-column left/right semiautomatic bandsaws (except models 30.30 and 50.30) suitables for profiles, tubular and girder cutting. Machines equipped with special cycles that guarantee their customization. Some customer’s requests have developed a fundamental peculiarity in this line of machines: the reduced scrap of the final piece at 90 °, of only 85 mm. The program also manages the denomination called “to tip”: it makes three cuts with different inclination on the same side of the bar.
- HEAVY: bandsaw machines in heavy execution with very high work performance. Sturdy and compact machines, able to cut high-strength materials.
- – 90° ‘FIX’: automatic bandsaws suitable for solid meterials, profils and tubular cutting, including very high strength metals (titanium, Inconel, ecc.) Machines equipped with special cycles that guarantee their customization, also equipped with hard metal (carbide) blades.
|RIGHT||W-R 51.31 A||FIX||E-F 440 A|
|W-R 61.41 A||E-F 540 A|
|W-R 71.51 A||E-F 640 A|
|XFORMANCE||W-X 30.30 A||E-F 740 A|
|TILTING||W-X 50.30 A||E-F 860 A|
|W-X 61.41 A||E-F 1050 A|
|W-X 71.51 A||E-F 1300 A|
|XFORMANCE||W-X 60.40 A|
|TWIN COLUMN||W-X 70.50 A|
|W-X 100.60 A|
|W-X 130.80 A|
|FIX||W-F 61.41 A|
|W-F 71.51 A|
|W-F 71.61 A|
|W-F 71.71 A|
|W-F 81.81 A|
|W-F 10.10 A|
|W-F 12.50 A|