- LIGHT: light and practical bandsaw machines. The diversification of the cutting dimensions according to the material makes the bandsaws versatile, reliable, easy to use and maintenance.
- – 90°: twin-column semiautomatic bandsaw machines, bow up/down movement on linear ball bearing guides and cutting progress with hydraulic control.
- – 60° DX: semiautomatic tilting bandsaw machines with cutting progress with hydraulic control.
- – 60° DX/SX: semiautomatic left/right tilting bandsaw machines suitables for profiles, tubular and girder cutting.
- HEAVY: bandsaw machines in heavy execution with very high work performance. Sturdy and compact machines, able to cut high-strength materials.
- – 90°: semiautomatic bandsaws suitable for solid meterials, profils and tubular cutting, including very high strength metals (titanium, Inconel, ecc.) Machines equipped with special cycles that guarantee their customization, also equipped with hard metal (carbide) blades.
- – 60° DX/SX: Twin-column semiautomatic left/right bandsaws suitables for profiles, tubular and girder cutting. Machines equipped with special cycles that guarantee their customization.
|RIGHT||W-R 51.31 SA||FIX||E-F 540 SA|
|W-R 61.41 SA||E-F 640 SA|
|W-R 71.51 SA||E-F 740 SA|
|XFORMANCE||W-X 60.40 SA||E-F 860 SA|
|TWIN COLUMN||W-X 70.50 SA||E-F 1050 SA|
|W-X 100.60 SA||E-F 1300 SA|
|W-X 120.70 SA|
|W-X 130.80 SA|
|XFORMANCE||W-X 51.31 SA|
|TILTING||W-X 61.41 SA|
|W-X 71.51 SA|
|FIX||W-F 51.31 SA|
|W-F 61.41 SA|
|W-F 71.51 SA|
|W-F 71.61 SA|
|W-F 71.71 SA|
|W-F 81.81 SA|
|W-F 10.10 SA|
|W-F 12.50 SA|